Download easily complete book of Keras for Deep Neural Networks Including Modern Deep Learning with Python. There is a lot of knowledge about Neural Networks. In this book we will also learn Python and Deep learning. In this book you will learn about Keras. By this book we will understand how to use and run software.
Actually Keras is :
- A software of open source library.
- It is a deep learning application programming interface written by python programming language and it run on machine learning platform.
- It is application programming interface designed for humans.
In this book we will learn some problems solved by deep learning in today’s market. In this book we will also learn some popular frameworks of deep learning. By this book you’ll also know how to Installing Python for Windows, Linux, or macOS. In this book you’ll know why do we need GPU for DL?You can download this book in PDF form free of cost.
|Book||Learn Keras for Deep Neural Networks Including Modern Deep Learning with Python|
Features of this book:
- Exploring popular DL frameworks
- Installing Keras and tensorflow back end
- DL in Keras
- Deep Neural Networks for supervised
- Model baseline performance
- Data engineering
- Designing the DNN
- Standardize, Normalize and scale the Data
- Tuning and deploying deep Neural Networks
- Hyperparameter tuning
- Model Deployment
- Delivering model as an API
- CNN + RNN
- Why do we need GPU for DL?