Read important Current Affairs MCQS For all types of Exam.These Current Affairs General Knowledge Mcqs Contain of World Geography, Atmosphere, Science & Literature, events Mcqs, Current Affairs Mcqs , Pakistan Affairs Mcqs and International Organizations. These Current Affairs general knowledge questions are very important for all type of exams conducted by Fpsc, Nts, Kppsc, Ppsc, Spsc, Bpsc, Ots, Uts, Pts, Cts, Ats, etea and other testing agencies of Pakistan
Note: The bold option is the right answer for the given MCQ’S
1.Which country defeated India to win Sultan Azlan Shah Hockey tournament ?
C. South Korea
2. Which district has become the world’s first district which uses both 5G coverage and
broadband gigabit network ?
3. Which country will be the guest country at the New Delhi World Book Fair (NDWBF)
in 2022 ?
4. Which social networking site has banned praise, support and representation of white
nationalism and white separatism on its platforms ?
D. Google +
5. International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) has added Hump-Backed
Mahseer into which category in its Red List of Threatened Species?
C. Critically endangered
6. Union Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has constituted eight member MultiDisciplinary Terror Monitoring Group (MDTMG) for which state ?
B. Jammu & Kashmir
7. Name the American rapper who died after a shooting in Los Angeles near a clothing
store he was associated with?
A. J Cole
B. Snoop Dogg
D. Nipsey Hussle
8. India has nominated which festival for UNESCO’s 2020 list of cultural institutions ?
B. Durga Puja
C. Hornbill Festival
9. Zuzana Caputova has become the first female President of which country ?
10. Bank of Baroda has become India’s ______ largest lender as Dena, Vijaya merger
becomes effective from April 01 ?
11.Which company has become the first Indian Shipyard to make and deliver 100 warships
to the Indian Navy, Indian Coast Guard and Mauritius Coast Guard ?
A. Cochin Shipyard
B. Bharati Shipyard Ltd
D. Hindustan Shipyard Ltd
12.ISRO has launched DRDO’s Observational Satellite EMISAT along with 28 Foreign
Satellites using which launch vehicle ?
13.Which state’s High Court has barred to mention the caste of the accused, victims or
witnesses in proceedings before the court ?
A. Haryana HC
B. Delhi HC
C. Bombay HC
D. Madhya Pradesh HC
14.Which state celebrated its 84th foundation day on April 1, 2019?
15.Which country has declared ‘Reiwa’ as the name of its new imperial era?
A. South Korea
16.For the first time, which state will witness Brailleenabled ballot papers at all polling
booths to ensure wider participation of voters in Lok Sabha elections ?
17.ISRO has opened its rocket launch viewing facility for first time in which state ?
B. Andhra Pradesh
18.Which country is the recent one to join the International Solar Alliance by signing the
framework agreement on International Solar Alliance ?
D. Costa Rica
19. The National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has reduced the Unified Payments
Interface (UPI) usage fees for small transactions less than Rs 1,000 to ______ paise ?
20.The Centre has set up a tribunal under whose chairmanship to adjudicate ban on the
Jamaat-e-Islami J&K, JKLF ?
A. Justice Chander Shekhar
B. Justice S K Jain
C. Justice Anurag Tiwari
D. Justic Ranjana Gogoi