Clearly read important Law answers questions For all Exams. Get prepared from the top questions with answers and get success.Be ready to secure your future by reading it.As we all know that law is very important because it acts as a guideline as to what all people accepted in society. These Law questions are very important for all type of exams conducted by PPSC and other testing agencies of Pakistan.
1. By which amendment was the Sindhi language added in the VIII Schedule of the Constitution?
Ans. 21st Amendment, 1967
2. Which case is related to live streaming of the proceedings of supreme court?
Ans. Swapnil Tripathi vs SC of India
3. In which case was the concept of curative petition first evolved by the SC of India?
Ans. Rupa Ashok Hurra vs Ashok Hurra and Anr 2002
4. Which writ can be issued against private person also?
Ans. Habeas Corpus.
5. Who is considered as the custodian of public purse?
Ans. Comptroller and auditor general of India.
6. Under Section 6 of the Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956 the natural guardian of a minor child is?
Ans. Father and after him mother
7. For how many years a person has to be a High Court judge to become a Supreme Court Judge?
8. Code of Criminal Procedure is a subject matter of which list?
Ans. Concurrent List
9. Which was the first case to introduce the concept of judicial review?
Ans. Marbury v Madison (1803)
10. Secularism was added in the preamble by which amendment?
Ans. Forty Second amendment
11. Who is considered as father of Indian Evidence Act?
Ans. James Stephen
12. Who said that Section 6 (Res gestae) is the weakest of whole evidence?
Ans. J. Wigmore
13. Which Preliminary examination of a child is done to test his competency as a witness?
Ans. Voir dire test
14. “Evidence is to be weighed and not counted” attracts which section of Evidence act?
Ans. Section 134
15. When leading questions can be asked to a party?
Ans. In Cross examination