Read important English Grammar MCQS For Exam.These General Knowledge Mcqs Contain of World Geography, Atmosphere, Science & Literature, events Mcqs, Current Affairs Mcqs , Pakistan Affairs Mcqs and International Organizations. These general knowledge questions are very important for all type of exams conducted by Fpsc, Nts, Kppsc, Ppsc, Spsc, Bpsc, Ots, Uts, Pts, Cts, Ats, etea and other testing agencies of Pakistan.
Note: The bold option is the right answer for the given MCQ’S
1. The thief was on good terms with the police:
A. Kept terms and conditions
B. Was friend
C. Followed the them
D. Agreed with them
2. Sachin did not play so ………. as Saurav did.
3. The two brothers generally wear ……. clothes.
A. one others
B. each other
C. one another’s
D. each other’s
4. The abstract noun of ‘young’ is ………
5. Traffic ……… by the school-boys now.
A. is being controlled
B. is controlled
C. is controlling
6. ‘.’ is Called…… .
D. inverted comma
7. Antonyms of REWARD:
8. He was accustomed…….. chewing Tulsi leaves even when he delivered the lecture.
9. Kalidas is …..Shakespeare of India.
A. No article
10.. Tell me …..you have put my hat.
11. One who dies for noble cause.
12. That child died….. heavy fever
13. My mother asked me when …..have a glass of milk
. A. I will
B. I shall
C. I would
14. To grease the palm means……..
A. To smooth
B. To bribe
C. To win
D. To make up mind
15. ……you ever ….. Manali?
A. Have, visited
B. Had, visited
C. Did, visit
D. Will, be visiting
16. ‘LATE’ नु Superlative degree
17. What is the opposite of ‘general’?
18. Give one word for the expression:‘A disease which spreads by contact’
19. In my busy office schedule, I haven’t got…….. time for playing
20. “Please do not go away”, she said. Indirect of this sentence is
A. She said to please her and not go away
B. She told me to away
C. She begged me not to go away
D. She begged that I not go away